Garbage Collection is every Tuesday unless otherwise notified.
There is a small list of do’s and dont’s for garbage placement at the curb.
- No metals to be placed at the curb.
- If you have large items such as old beds, bureaus, couches, wooden tables, chairs, etc. the contractor will take these at the curb with the regular garbage.
- The contractor will allow boxes and small bags such as kitchen catchers to be placed for pick-up, along with the regular full size garbage bags.
- Please place your garbage at your boundary line.
- The contractor will be providing a 4 yard bin that can be rented by residents and businesses for dumping of construction material on job sites. The cost to rent is $50 per bin load. The contractor will drop the bin off to you and will remove when finished. If the bin has to be dumped before the job is finished it will be dumped on Tuesdays when the contractor is in town.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the town office by telephone 453-2273, by email email@example.com, via the web at www.woodypoint.ca or on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/woody.point.14